HAIRPRINT Daikon Seed Oil
Daikon Seed Oil is a natural hair detangler, delicate, odorless oil that matches or excels synthetic silicone for ease of dry combing, shine, and beauty.Perfect facial moisturizer for a radiant glow. t healing has to go beyond the bottle. As a company, we are constantly looking for vendors, farmers, makers who address the needs of their community, pay fair wages, create dignified work, and further social justice. Our Black Castor Oil is made by a women’s cooperative in Haiti that counts fair pay and reforestation as two of its many social accomplishments.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair and work in as a leave-in, or place a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner for increased sheen and manageability. As a facial oil, it penetrates and moisturizes with ease and is an ideal oil for all skin types. Excellent for nails.
- Before showering, layer onto the dry hair, massage or comb in thoroughly, and leave in for 15-20 minutes. Shampoo and condition as normal.
- For deeper impact, massage in and leave on overnight using a towel or shower cap. Shampoo and condition in the morning.
- For the most profound effect, warm the oil by placing the bottle in a bowl of hot water. Apply to hair, massage and leave in for one to eight hours as a stunning conditioning treatment. All three ways will create softened, healthy, shiny locks, and better manageability.
- Another use is to apply small amounts after you shower to the length of the moist hair and ends, and then let the hair dry naturally. If blow drying, the oil will protect the hair.
- For a conditioning treatment, section the hair into two or four parts. Rub one drop of oil thoroughly onto your hand and pull it through the hair with your fingers like a comb to work it in. Thick hair will require more than one drop. The oils reflect the light and add shine to all hair types.
- Finally, you can apply the oil to ends only. These oils are fabulous for preventing or repairing split ends.
Daikon Seed Oil is a natural emollient from the Raphanus Sativa plant that absorbs quickly into skin and hair for all-day protection. It has a fatty acid composition that distinguishes it from all other oils making it an ideal daily moisturizer for skin, scalp, and hair. It is extremely light and virtually odorless. When independently tested against synthetic silicones, Daikon Oil matched or surpassed commonly used chemicals. And Daikon Seed Oil’s slip provides functional ease when dry or wet combing. The unusual combination of fatty acids feed the hair and nourish the follicle, and provide remarkable botanical shine